Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. You can use voice commands to play music, get answers from Google and manage everyday tasks such as control your FIBARO Home System.
You can say for example: “Ok Google/Hey Google, turn on the light.”
Or you can find FIBARO on the list of actions in the Google Home or Google Assistant app.
No, just say “Ok Google/Hey Google” then tell home control command.
Yes. Moreover, you can use those devices together with the Google Assistant app on your mobile devices (as long as you are connected to the same Google Account).
- Make sure the device type is supported.
- Make sure you have used FIBARO ID account that has ownership over Home Center.
- Open home.fibaro.com and check in Home Center details that the Integrations are set to Active.
- Update your Home Center.
- Unlink and link the FIBARO ID account again.
If none of the above helped, contact our technical support.
1. Open device general configuration.
2. In “Role” field select “Light”, “Wall lamp”, “Garden lamp” or “Bedside lamp”.
3. Save configuration.
In Home Center 2/Lite configuration interface:
1. Open device configuration (wrench icon).
2. Select the “Advanced” tab.
3. In “Controlled Device” field select “Wall lamp”, “Garden lamp”, “Lighting” or “Bedside lamp”.
4. Save configuration.
This option is not available at the time. Use separated commands to successfully perform the action.
Not at the same time, you can select which Home Center to use in the integration:
1. Go to home.fibaro.com.
2. Login w FIBARO ID account.
3. Expand gateway you want to use.
4. Click Activate next to Integrations.
Open Google Home app and pull down the screen to refresh.